In compliance with this law, Industrias Outlet-textil will not make any total or partial transfer of said data to any company or organization or use them for any purpose other than that described in the previous paragraph.
Outlet-textil guarantees that it will treat your personal data confidentially, as well as that the server in which they are stored enjoys thesecurity measures established in the Spanish regulations on data protection.
By sending this data, the user or client gives their consent to be part of said file that is intended to send communications of a commercial or informative nature.
Name or company name: DOMAINET 2008 SL
Address: AV. ALMANSA, 84 LOW DER. 46870 ONTINYENT. VALENCIA.
Phone: 960 707 757
Within the various obligations established by the data protection regulations, DOMAINET 2008 SL, as responsible for the treatment of the personal data that it keeps and uses within the exercise of its activity, shall be responsible for compliance with a set of general principles and shall be able to prove it (what is understood as "proactive responsibility").
That is why DOMAINET 2008 SL will try to ensure that personal data are:
a) Treaties in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
b) Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and should not be subsequently treated in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
c) Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
d) Accurate and, if necessary, updated. By eAll reasonable steps will be taken to remove or rectify without delay the personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are treated.
e) Maintained in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties during no more time than necessary for the purposes of processing personal data.
f) Treaties in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illicit treatment and against loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Taking into account the state of the art, the cost of the application and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of different probabilities and seriousness of treatment for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, the company must Determine what are the appropriate technical and organizational measures.
DOMAINET 2008 SL must apply these measures both when determining the means to be used and at the time of the treatment with the objective of effectively applying the principles of data protection and integrating the necessary guarantees in the treatment, in order to comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD) to protect the rights of the interested parties and guarantee that, by default, only data will be processedpersonal that are necessary for each of the specific purposes of the treatment.
This obligation shall apply to the amount of personal data collected, the extent of its treatment, its term of conservation and its accessibility.
These measures will ensure in particular that, by default, personal data are not accessible, without the intervention of the person, to an indeterminate number of natural persons.
It should be considered that adherence to codes of conduct or a recognized certification mechanism may be used as an argument to demonstrate compliance with the obligations by the company.
In DOMAINET 2008 SL your personal data will be used to carry out the services that you have hired or requested.
The personal data provided will be processed and maintained as long as there is a commercial relationship or during the years necessary to comply with the corresponding legal obligations.
The data will not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation.
We remind you that, as an interested party, you have a series of rights, including the right to know if DOMAINET 2008 SL deals with your personal data, and if so, you have the right to access your personal data, correct inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer needed.
Finally, DOMAINET 2008 SLneeds and through itor request your express authorization to be able to send you communications of products and services that could interest you since they are related to those you request.
We differentiate two types and information to carry out our policy of retention and cancellation of data: (1) accounting and tax information, and (2) the commercial relationship of the user with DOMAINET 2008 SL
The accounting and tax information that may arise from the relationship between DOMAINET 2008 SL and the user will be kept for 6 years for compliance with tax regulations.
The rest of the user's information, related to the activity with DOMAINET 2008 SL and its web portal will be kept and treated indefinitely, until the user requests cancellation or expresses his opposition to the processing of data for such purposes, in which case , the data will be blocked and conserved for 3 years for the purpose of demonstrating compliance with DOMAINET 2008 SL in relation to its obligations regarding the data protection, information society and advertising regulations.
The following categories of personal data necessary for the maintenance of the commercial relationship are treated:
Identification: name and surnames, NIF, postal address, telephone numbers, e-mail.
These data will be used for: provision of services, billing and after-sales service.
Deadlines for the deletion of data: When possible, the deadlines for the elimination of the different categories of data will be those provided by the legislation and fiscal legislation regarding the limitation of responsibilities.
The rights that can be exercised are:
- Right of access: The company must provide the interested party with confirmation of whether or not their personal data are being processed and, in such case, must provide the following information: a) the purposes of the processing; b) the personal data that you have; c) the identity of the recipients of the data; d) the terms of conservation of personal data or criteria to determine this term; e) the identity of the responsible company to be able to exercise the right to request the rectification or deletion of personal data or the limitation of the treatment, or to oppose such treatment; f) information about the right to file a claim with the AEPD; and g) when the personal data has not been obtained from the interested party, information about its origin.
- Right to rectification: The company is obliged to rectify the data of the interested parties that were inaccurate or incomplete concerning it.
- Right of suppression: The company must eliminate the data of the interested parties if they express their refusal or opposition.n to the data processing by the company and there is no legal regulation that prevents it.
- Right to data portability: The interested party will have the right to receive the personal data that concern him / her and that he / she has given us, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and he / she has the right to have it transmitted to another person in charge of the treatment or company. The company will provide it if the interested party provides the information of the new manager.
- Right to limitation and opposition to treatment: The interested party will have the right to obtain from the company the limitation of the treatment when it challenges the accuracy of the personal data (during a period that allows the company to verify the accuracy of the same), when the company no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, and when the interested party has opposed the treatment while verifying if the legitimate reasons of the company responsibility prevails over those of the interested party.
- In case consent has been provided for data processing, the possibility of withdrawing it at any time.
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is the legitimation by consent of the User.
By sending an email / filling in the form, requesting information / sending your application,or with the realization of an order in our platform or with the subscription to our distribution list of promotional communications, you consent in a clear, exact and unambiguous way the treatment of the data provided in it for the purposes described above, as well as the assignment to third parties for compliance.
Below we detail how the user will give his consent according to the interaction he makes with our website:
The personal data provided will be treated confidentially and appropriate technical and organizational security measures will be adopted to avoid alteration, loss and unauthorized processing or access to said data.
No promotional, advertising or commercial communication will be sent without the User having expressly consented to receiving it.
DOMAINET 2008 SL and third parties that must access the data for the fulfillment of the purposes described, as detailed above.
For the simple fact of browsing the Website, DOMAINET 2008 SL will collect information regarding:
-Version of the browser.
-Duration of the visit or browsing the Website.
1. Each Member State shall establish that it is the responsibility of one or more independent public authorities (hereinafter 'supervisory authority') to supervise the application of the Regulation, in order to protect the rights and fundamental freedoms of natural persons, regarding the treatment and facilitating the free circulation of personal data.
2. Each control authority shall contribute to the consistent application of the Regulation throughout the Union. To this end, the supervisory authorities shall cooperate with each other and with the Commission.
3. Where there are several supervisory authorities in a Member State, it shall designate the supervisory authority which shall represent those authorities in the Committee, and shall establish the mechanismcoherence
4. Each Member State shall notify the Commission of the legal provisions it adopts in accordance with this chapter and, without delay, any subsequent amendment affecting these provisions.